Monday, January 24, 2011

Dream of...

i dreamt of something awesome this morning

Tat im a witch ~
i nid the crystal to cast a spell...
with it ~ i can juz cast Any spell i wan...
but suddenly ~ there's some evil dude ~
trying to take the crystal away from me...
and the evil dude was my father, and aslo his like a ''king''...[not my real father] some other westerner...
epic eh ? XD hahaha

he successfully took away my crystal ~
and actually ~ im like the ruler of the place..
i nid the crystal to shoo away some evil spirit...
hmm ~ so tat my ''father'' was not the main bad guy ehh ? XD hahaha

so without the crystal ~ i nid to FOCUS hard to cast a spell..
even open and closing the doors/drawers are hard...
i focus so hard for it to open and close ~
sometimes i got it ~ but sometimes i dun ~
my ''guardians'' said tat is not a good time for me to fight ~
when i still cant focus..
But i already wanna fight ~ i keep convincing them tat i can ~
but they keep say tat i cant ~

so...
i was training myself to open and close the doors and drawers by not holding the crystal...
and nid to FOCUS on wat spell tat i wanna cast...
Hmmmm ~

the location was at my secondary skul ~
the block tat i studied last time...
but inside the rooms was all those old type castle's room...
Hmmm ~~

den ~ suddenly ~ there's 2 roll of Ghost ~ [they call them tat]
they're quite scary ~
but they wont hurt u ~
they will surround u and juz wrap u to another room ~
is like in certain stage tat u knew something ~ den they'll appear...
and wrap u to a place where u cac find the answer...or whr the question came up ~

i tried tat twice in my dream..
1st time ~ i forgot...
second time was...in the room ~ there's an antique table full of books , a feather pen ~ and a porch beside...thats all i rmb...
the place is a room...
my feeling told me tat place was..Y my dad stealing the crystal away from me...to find out he is...
how am i gonna defeat the evil spirit...

Den i woke Up!!! Deing!!! ><

the part tat i rmb the most is the training part...
when i open and close the drawers/door by my one finger + Focus + Mind control
Hahahahah! Epic story eh ~

--------------------------------------------------------

is like i combine twitches and harry potter... XD hahahahaha
although is a little bit scary ~
but I love this dream ~

------------------------------------------------------

my own ending ~~~

My power was a gift ~ and the gift leads me to rule tat dimension !
the reason y my ''father'' took away my crystal ~
coz im not his birth daughter...
Tat makes him jealous ~ and so he wans to stop me for being the ruler !
coz when im the ruler...he will NOT be a king anymore
coz I got the power and NOT his Birth daughter...
Tat makes Him NOTHING in my life!!!

So den ! i defeated my father''taking bac my crystal...
thx for the help from my guardian'' [a DRAGON!!] XD hahahaha
It ! burns fire and drop him into a lava volcano!!
HAHAHAHA!!

and so ~ is the evil spirit's turn !
With my power, the crystal and my dragon!
there's no way this spirit can defeat me !!!

By holding the crystal ! I cast an ICE spell to Freeze it eternally !
and display it at some whr to prove tat i defeated the Evil spirit !!

Im Ur heroine ! and the Ruler of this Dimension!!! Buahhhhahahahaha!!!!

-----------------------------------------------

THE END

-----------------------------------------------

lOL ~ The ending makes me sound so EVIL ! XD hahahahaha!!!

Well tats my make believe story XD
to end up my pretty dream ~ XD ehehehe
Nice story huh ~
I love it ~ love my dreams ~ XD
love my imagination too ~ =)

Illusion ~ Imagination ~ Dreams ~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home