Friday, January 28, 2011

I love WebCam ~

lOL ~ I hav fun with my webcam ~
and v got a special guest too ~ XD hahahaha~~

Some i posted it up on FB ~ but some i din ~
coz ~ is like the same...
or/and some are...abit...Over...to post it up~ =X hehehee~


Part 1 :







2PM BABE!! =D


i like this one XD hahahaha~

-------------------------------------------------


And our special guest is~~~!!!

MY SISTER!!!
cant believe she joined in too XD hahahaha

and yea ~ She really is my sister ~
i noe ~ we dun look alike... ><




with backgrounds ~


This one is so ''natural'' i like this, although i look fugly ><


Yea! i told u v dun look alike...
Im fluffy ~ she's slimmer ~
Im dumb ~ she's smart ~
Im boyish'' ~ she's girlish ~
Im FUGLY ! she's pretty !
unfair much ~ i noe ~ ><
but i still love her...
''goosebumps'' XD hahahahahaha!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Part 2 XD hahahahahaha!!!














I love this!!!! =D

AND THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D hahahahaha!
this is wanted to post on fb ~ but cant ~ is a bit ~ over [Scary] =X hahaa!


I love my Webcam ~
i noe ~ most of my poses are the same ~
but ~ is cute and funny ~ XD hehehe
u agree too huh ~ well me too ! XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
i love this batch of pics XD hehehehee =P

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home