Saturday, January 29, 2011

Battling with Dust...

29/1/2011 ~

Woke up in the morning ~ ard 10am ~
dun feel like waking up ~
so keep rolling on the bed XD hahahaa~

till the end i seriously nid to get my butt up ~
so yea ~ ><

DUSTING,CLEANING,WASHING,SWEEPING,CLIMBING,CHANGING,SNEEZING!!!!

i changed my room's ''feng shui'' XD hahahha~~
i move my bed and my desk to a different position XD teeheee ~ XD
is so DIFFERENT ~
now without oning the light ~ i feel so insecure to walk in ~
coz i dunno whr is whr ~ XD hahaha~
ohhh~ and i changed my curtain too ~ XD
Pink and Fluffy ~ [wtf]
coz i hate the old one! is grenn and black, bcoz of the dust ><

almost finish cleaning ~ abit left ~
mom and dad called me to bath ~ to eat steamboat XD hahahaha
Yeah!!!!!!! XD

Eat eat eat ~ HOT MAN!!!

den ~ mom found our old trophies ~
LOL!!!! my bro has one ~
1998 ''Fill the Bubble Champion''

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL OF US LAUGH LIKE SHIT MAN!!!!
tat trophy ~ was won by my bro in the age of 15 ~
OMG ? secondary u fill the bubble ?
I tot is a kindergarden trophy! XD hahahahaha!!!
WTF MAN!!!
im gonna LOL in his face! XD hahahahaha! XD

Cleaning is so fun ~ tat u can find all ur old memories ~ XD hhahaha ~

after tat ~ i play BASARA!!!!!!!!!!!
wooooh! i finally found bac the disc ~
my bro say he din take it !
Ha! i found it in his house! ><


everything reset d ~ Hmmmm~
hu i played 1st ?
wanted to play Yukimura 1st ~ and then think of Poor keiji look in musou ~
Pity him ~
I Cleared Keiji's stg within 1 and a half hr ! XD hahahaa
im gonna unlock all the char!!! HAHAHAHAA!!! XD

Basara-ing ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home