Saturday, January 29, 2011

I wonder How...

I rmb last year's CNY ~
a fren of mine ~ KeeLauLau ~ XD hahaha~!
he drove us here and there to take angpau and hav funn ~
but he went to Johor d ~
i wonder how is he now...
long din maple d ~ coz my comp died ~ and my lappy [Gitchi] dun hav anti-virus yet ~
so i din dl maple =X Hmmm~~
How are u there dear fren~ XD haha~

and yea ~
so i wonder wat can i do in this year's CNY ~
hmmmm ><

some go bac hometown d ~
some schooling ? O.o
some busy with something~
some spending time with family.
some working ~
some some some... ><

I wonder how am i gonna spend my CNY this year....
most probably with my sis i guess ? O.o
she always wan me to spend money ~
coz she always bring me shopping ~ LOL! XD

Well ~ Happy CNY humans!!!!!!! =D

[Happy happy CNY]~
[Happy Happy You and I]~
[Gong Xi Fatt Chaii] ~ =D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home