Sunday, January 30, 2011

''Small Shaman''

30/1/2011 ~
My room is not completely complete yet ~
still got some more to clear ~
wash my blanket when is nite time...wat a genius ~
still wet cant use...
so i used my ex curtain as my blanket ~ i washed it d ~ XD
Lucky, at least la ~
but tat thin curtain is not enuf ~ coz is raining in the morning ~ so is a bit freezing ><
and is so weird, coz i changed my bed's position ~ even when i slp i oso can feel the weirdness ~

--------------------------------------------------

so ~ in the morning was using Gitchi [My lappy] XD hahahaa!
going out later...with my sis ~
to leisure mall ~ Hmmm? Last Shopping b4 CNY ?
lol ! I've been saying tat lots of times d ~ i oso getting bored of tat d XD hahhaa~
watever ~ Lol ~ so i bought something agn ~
but not much la ~ din over RM50 =X hahahaa~
new record lerh XD ehehehee~

But still ~ my 1st month salary ~ is like i din get'em ><
Haiz! No more d ! Soon la >< T.T
nid to pay back to EVERYONE ! >< T.T
Nvm ~ ANG PAU!! ANG PAU!!! XD hahahaha!

I bought a little Voodoo doll ~ to hang on my fone ~ XD hahaha ~
I always wanna get one ~ one tat hav some special meaning ~ XD
''casting spell'' XD hehe~
now i finally got it ! =D

there's...
Romeo - I dun hav one =x
Juliet - I dun hav a Romeo y i nid u XD haha
Vampire - Make no sense ~ so i din get it XD
Heavy Smoker - I wont get this!! Coz i wont find some1 hu is a Heavy smoker ~ This is a girl giv to a guy ~
Small Shaman - Life has alot of Dreams, But be able to realize Little, Small Shaman be able to let your dreams come true! =)

Thats right ~ i got little Shaman ~
it's about Dream ~ and it makes sense ~~ i love it ~ =D
My dream is to catch my dreams ~ =)
I like the word ''Dream'' ~
is so fantasy and wonderful ~ somehow XD hahahaa~ XD
and ~ dreams oso means tat stuff tat i wan, right ~ Hehehehee~~
''pervert look'' I noe wat i wan ~ =)
I bet u noe too XD hehehhehee!!! XD
SUZAKU!!!!!! XD hahhahahahha!!! LOL GHEY ASS ! XD

Little Shaman ! Lol ~ love it =)
u better do ur job properly ~ cast the spell ~ do ur thing ~ make my dreams come true!! XD haahaa

------------------------------------------

Came back ~ slp for awhile ~
wake up ~ PS2 ~
den Gitchi [lappy] ~

Den ~ mom keep scolding ~ Off ur laptop !
clear here ~ clean tat ~ wash this ~ do tat ~
U wan or not ? keep here for wat ? put nicely ? ><
Yiish!!!!
I wonder wat shud/will do 2moro ~ hmmm~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home