Sunday, January 30, 2011

I love this Pic!


I enlarge it ~ coz is so Tiny ~ XD hahaah ~ so is a bit blur ><
Hmmmm ~ I LOVE THIS PIC ~
lol ~ we took it with our webcam ~
and i ask for the pics ~ den i edit this out ~
so cool right ~ 3 of us ~ ''lan yeng'' there ~ XD
So funny la ~ 3 of us doing this stupid pose XD hahaha ~
i love u cousins ! XD hahahahaa~~
SPAM!!!! I LOVE THIS PIC! XD hahahahha!!

-------------------------------------------

I had a weird dream ~
in tat dream ~ im struggling ~
and the weirdest thing is ~
im telling myself ~ this is a dream ~
i juz nid to wait myself to wake up !
i keep running ~ struggle ~ and keep asking why am i not awake yet ?
how long i still nid to slp !
why wont i wake up !

Lol ~ is so epic ~ but i cant rmb wat dream was tat ~ XD hahaha ~
so cool ~ is there some msg ~ ?
Do You Believe in Dreams ? XD hahahaha~~
Small Shaman! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home